Intelligems enables your organization to create campaigns that can boost AOV and profitability. This article will walk you through how to set these campaigns up, as well as some best practices to keep in mind.
In this article:
Step 1: Create your campaign.
Navigate to the 'Campaigns' tab in the menu on the left-hand side of the Intelligems app. Once there, click 'Create Campaign' in the top right.
Step 2: Configure the campaign.
1. Define your offer.
In this step, you will give your campaign a name, description and select the type of discount. For 'Discount Type', you can select 'Volume Discount' or 'Promotion'. A 'Volume Discount' is a buy more save more offer, while a 'Promotion' is simply a percentage or dollars savings offer.
2. Add products if desired.
Regardless of whether you chose Volume Discount or Promotion, if you would only like to include only specific products in the campaign (rather than your entire store), click 'Add Products'. This will pull up a window with all products in your Shopify catalog - select which products will be included in the campaign by ticking the boxes to the left of the products. You can also use the search bar at the top of the table, or the filter drop downs to the left of the table to filter what products are available in the product picker. Once you have selected all necessary products, click 'Add Products' in the bottom right.
3. Configure the campaign specifics.
The information required here depends on whether you selected 'Volume Discount' or 'Promotion'.
If you selected 'Volume Discount', you will need to enter:
- Discount Tiers: You are able to create up to four different discount tiers using the blue + sign. For each tier, you will select:
- Whether eligibility for the discount should be based on the quantity of items or the cart subtotal.
- The number of units or dollar amount needed to achieve the discount.
- Whether the discount should be a percentage off or dollar amount off.
- What the percentage or dollar amount should be.
If you selected 'Promotion', you will need to enter:
- Offer type and amount. This can be a percentage or dollar amount off.
- Minimum purchase requirement. The number of units or dollar amount needed to achieve the discount. You can also select 'No Minimum Requirement'.
- Maximum discount amount. The maximum dollar amount discount that a customer can receive in the case of a percentage off offer.
4. Define the conditions.
Toggle this option on if this campaign should require a link to access it. If toggled on, after saving your campaign, a link will be generated and it can be accessed within your campaign. Customers will need to visit your site through that link to receive the promotion.
5. Set up your personalized interfaces.
In this step, you can toggle on and customize where this campaign will be visible on your site. This includes:
- Quantity Buttons: These buttons will appear on your product pages for customers to quickly add multiple units to cart. More info on integrating and customizing these here.
- Progress Bar: This bar will appear in the cart view to show your customers how much more they need to purchase to achieve specific discounts, prompting them to buy more to get the best deal without ever leaving their cart. More info on integrating and customizing these here.
Step 3: Save your campaign.
Once you have completed all the above steps, you will be able to save your Campaign with the save button in the bottom left. This will save the campaign in your account, but will not impact anything on the site until you have completed the integration and toggle it on from the 'Campaign Overview' page. If you haven't completed the integration yet, you can learn more about doing that here!