Get a comprehensive overview of the Intelligems app and all its features.
In this article:
The 'Home' tab gives you a bird's eye view of how your journey with Intelligems is going. What you see here will depend on where you are at with us - if you have just started working with Intelligems, this is the best page to gain an understanding of where the integration is at and what you can do as next steps. Here is an example of what that may look like:
If you've been working with us for a little while, this page will give you a look at how Intelligems has impacted your business, cumulative of all tests. Here's an example of what that may look like:
Our bread and butter - this is the tab you will land on every time you login to Intelligems. It is where you will be able to create, start and stop any pricing, shipping or volume discount test. Check out the respective articles on how to set each of those up here:
In addition to the above, here are a few of the other capabilities on this page:
- Quick link to this test's analytics.
- Dropdown menu with various options. Note that the options in this menu depend on the status of the test. For example, this screenshot shows a test that has been started and is still running. A test that has been ended will have everything but 'Edit' and 'Pause', and will additionally include 'View'. A test that has not yet been started will include everything but 'Pause' and "Analyze'.
- 'Edit' will relaunch the test creation flow with everything you have already saved. You can change any of these configurations.
- Pause a test that you have already started. Use this if you're not ready to end your test, but do not want it to run for a short period of time for any reason, such as a sale or holiday.
- Another link to the analytics.
- 'Duplicate' allows you to clone the test. This is a great option if you're looking to re-run an old test, or iterate on a previous test and only want to make minor changes!
- 'Preview' opens up your website in Intelligems Preview Mode in a new tab, which allows your to QA your test and make sure everything is working as expected. Read more on Preview Mode here.
- 'Delete' will delete your test from the app. Note that this only deletes the app from the UI, and not from our backend. Please reach out to email@example.com if you accidentally delete a test!
The Analytics tab is where you can find all things data on any test you are currently running or have already run. Check out this article for an in-depth look at the metrics included here.
❗This tab maybe locked depending on the plan you are in! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think this may be a mistake, or if you are interested in upgrading.
While you are able to set up Volume Discount Tests from the A/B Tests tab mentioned above, this tab allows you to set up Volume Discounts that are on all the time! These allow you to offer your customers customized discounts that can increase overall profit - learn more about how to set this feature up here.
The Intelligems Price Scraper tab allows you to keep track of competitors' price changes, allowing your store to make quick adjustments and stay competitive. In this tab, you will have the opportunity to submit up to five competitor URLs.
Once you have submitted your URLs, the Intelligems team will send you an email within the next 24 hours with your price tracking information, as well as an email anytime a competitor makes a price change. Should you need to submit new competitor URLs, please contact us at email@example.com.
You probably won't spend a ton of time in the Settings tab, but there are a few important things you can find here:
Organization and Personal Information
All the info on you and your store, including store name, Intelligems ID, Shopify store ID, the plan you are currently on, and billing status.
This is your store's unique theme script - this will be needed if you are completing the integration yourself and can be easily copied using the clipboard on the right!
You will be able to see all of our pricing plan options, as well as the plan you are currently on. See more on our pricing plans here!
Download our COGS data export here - the download automatically populates any COGS data you have in Shopify. You can edit this in the spreadsheet if you'd like to use other data for analyzing your Intelligems tests and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org. See more on adding COGS data here.
Progress Bar Settings
You can customize the look of the Intelligems Cart Progress Bar by selecting 'Edit' here. Hover over the 'i' symbols to get more info on each field!