Get a comprehensive overview of the Intelligems app and all of its features.
In this article:
The 'Home' tab gives you a bird's eye view of how your journey with Intelligems is going. What you see here will depend on where you are at with us - if you have just started working with Intelligems, this is the best page to gain an understanding of where the integration is at and what you can do as next steps. Here is an example of what that may look like:
If you've been working with us for a little while, this page will give you a look at how Intelligems has impacted your business, cumulative of all tests. Here's an example of what that may look like:
Our bread and butter - this is where you will be able to create, start and stop any pricing, shipping or volume discount tests. Check out the respective articles on how to set each of those up here:
In addition to the above, here are a few of the other capabilities on this page:
- Quick link to this test's analytics. Read more on our analytics dashboard here.
- Dropdown menu with various options. Note that the options in this menu depend on the status of the test. For example, this screenshot shows a test that has been started and is still running. A test that has been ended will have everything but 'Edit' and 'Pause', and will additionally include 'View'. A test that has not yet been started will include everything but 'Pause' and "Analyze'.
- 'Edit' will relaunch the test creation flow with everything you have already saved. You can change any of these configurations. Read more here on editing a test that is live.
- Pause a test that you have already started. Use this if you're not ready to end your test, but do not want it to run for a short period of time for any reason, such as a sale or needing to make edits.
- Another link to the analytics.
- 'Duplicate' allows you to clone the test. This is a great option if you're looking to re-run an old test, or iterate on a previous test and only want to make minor changes!
- 'Preview' opens up your website in Intelligems Preview Mode in a new tab, which allows you to QA your test and make sure everything is working as expected. Read more on Preview Mode here.
- 'Delete' will delete your test from the app. Note that this only deletes the test from the UI, and not from our backend database. Please reach out to email@example.com if you accidentally delete a test!
The Analytics tab is where you can find all things data on any test you are currently running or have already run. Check out this article for an in-depth look at the metrics included here.
❗This tab may be locked in your account as this feature is in beta! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in trying it out.
While you are able to set up Discount Tests from the A/B Tests tab mentioned above, this tab allows you to set up evergreen Discounts that are on all the time! These allow you to offer your customers customized discounts that can increase overall profit - learn more about how to set this feature up here.
You probably won't spend a ton of time in the Settings tab, but there are a few important things you can find here:
Organization and Personal Information
All the info on you and your store, including store name, Intelligems ID, Shopify store ID, the plan you are currently on, and billing status.
This is your store's unique theme script - this will be needed if you are completing the integration yourself and can be easily copied using the clipboard on the right!
You will be able to see and select any of our pricing plan options, as well as the plan you are currently on. See more on our pricing plans here!
Download our COGS data export here - the download automatically populates any COGS data you have in Shopify. You can edit this in the spreadsheet if you'd like to use other data for analyzing your Intelligems tests and send it over to email@example.com. See more on adding COGS data here.
Progress Bar Settings
You can customize the look of the Intelligems Cart Progress Bar by selecting 'Edit' here. Hover over the 'i' symbols to get more info on each field!